You may also add this calender to your iPhone/iPad/iTouch (see steps below)
If you use gmail for email, you can click the +Google Calender icon at the bottom right corner. This will add it to your Google calender.
To sync with your idevice, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings application on your device’s home screen.
- Open Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account…
- Select Other
- Under Calendar Add Subscribed Calendar
- In the Server field, enter https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/stapletonstp%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Select Next at the top of your screen.
- Select Save at the top of your screen. (You do not need a user Name or Password)
- Make sure the Calendars option is turned on.
After you’ve completed setup, open the Calendar app on your device and syncing will automatically begin.